"Turn you face towards the sun, and the shadows fall behind you."



10 Things That Happened This Week

1.) Spring classes started back up... 8 a.m. class (crazy), 20 semester hours (crazier), graduation in 16 weeks (craziest)

2.) I made it through Paranormal Activity 3. This was a huge feat for me since I didn't even make it through the previews just two months ago. (Funny story!)


3.) I also watched Footloose at the SAA Cinema. You can't beat $1 movie admissions and $.75 popcorn! I really enjoyed the movie and will most likely buy it when it hits the $5 bin at Walmart.

4.) My feature story about The Pinto Pony Cookie Factory ran in The Daily Sentinel. There's no bigger high than seeing your name in print. :)

5.) Discovered just how awesome Kelly Clarkson's newest album is! I highly recommend everyone check it out. It's extremely uplifting and empowering. 


6.) Met up with one of my long lost friends from high school. 

7.) Witnessed my first Model UN General Assembly (thanks to said friend in #6). I still can't believe how mature the sixth, seventh and eight graders were. 

8.) Learned just how painful Martha Graham exercises can be. Oh pleating, how I loathe you!

9.) Bought a protractor and ruler for my Kinesiology 417 class. OK, I haven't done that yet, but I will before the end of the week. I just find it funny since I haven't purchased a ruler or protractor in so long. 

10.) Scored a $12 "SFA Dance" shirt at Kampus Books. All I need now is a "SFA Dance" car decal! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!