"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."


I'm busy. 
It took me being on campus 11 hours straight last Tuesday for me to realize this. 
I'm a lousy dresser.
I realized this when I ran out of clean sweatpants to wear to class. While I have 5 or 6 pairs of jeans, I still refused to put them on. I ended up doing the unheard of "dirty laundry diving" just to avoid wearing jeans.
I'm a fan of all things Texas Monthly.
Where else can you read all things Texas. If you're a real Texan, you read this magazine. It's relevant to every Texan, young or old. Subscribe!
I'm a lover of good advertising.
Maybe, it's because I'm a journalism major. Who knows? In particular, I found two great advertisements in my February 2012 issue of Texas Monthly. (How nerdy am I?)

Exhibit A
This one included an actual card that read, "Will you be my Valentine?" 
Once you opened the card it read...
How cute is that?! The ad then proceeded to list the numerous attractions unique to San Antonio.

Exhibit B
OK, I know I'm not a UH Cougar, but I absolutely adore their latest ad. 
You can't go wrong with a Superman reference. Ha! 

I'm addicted to food.
In particular, I'm addicted to Southwestern Eggrolls from Chili's. Can you say YUMMMMMMM?!?! The only problem with this addiction is the exorbitant price of said eggrolls. I guess it's time for me to try out that Southwestern Eggroll recipe I found on Pinterest. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. :)

I'm oh so forgetful.
It's a problem...a big problem.
I don't know where my mind's at these days. My friend asked me to watch her things while she went to the bathroom the other day...I forgot completely and walked off. Can you say BAD FRIEND?!

I'm a news junky...
and it pays off!
I follow so many news organizations on Twitter and Facebook, so I'm always in the loop with everything, good or bad, that's going down. For example, today I'll let my readers in on a little secret. Are you ready?!? You can download and watch the pilot episode of Smash for FREE on iTunes right now. It's not even slated to air until February 6th!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!