"The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting."





Two weeks...

There is only two weeks until the SFA Repertory Dance Company concert! YAHOO! Performances will be on Nov. 17 and 18 at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 19 at 3 p.m.  I can't believe all of this hard work is about to pay off. More importantly, I can't wait to see my senior choreographic piece come to life on stage. It has been one roller coaster of a semester, but in the end, I think it will all be worth it.

Final Graduation Audit...

I filed for my final graduation audit today. It's kind of bitter sweet not knowing, yet again, where life will take me once I graduate. I put this decision off for a year, so I guess it's time to finally put my big girl pants on and either get a job or go to grad school or possibly do both! Also, next week I'm getting advised for my final semester. I'm definitely looking forward to my class schedule...5 dance classes, 1 kinesiology class and 1 journalism class. Yep, I'm doing 20 semester hours this upcoming spring.

4 Pages...

I only have four more pages of ads to sell for the Stone Fort Yearbook. Originally, I had thirty pages. Kudos to me! I guess it's time to do one last mass e-mail.

Egg nog...

Last but not least, tis the season for egg nog. I was so excited to see egg nog at the grocery store last week. I had to buy some. Within two days, I had gulped down the entire bottle all by myself. Yep, the entire bottle was 8 servings and 14 grams of fat per serving...I'll let you do the math. 


Until next time, I'll leave you with the song of the week, "Between the Lines" by Sara Bareilles.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!