I'd rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs'



I made the show! 
My dance is officially the third piece in the show this upcoming Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No words can explain how happy I am to say this. It's been one roller coaster of a semester, but my cast stuck with me and never failed to give me 110 percent. I can't thank them enough for this. In addition to my piece, I'll be in three other pieces. :)


Photography?
I vowed to never pick up a camera again after my ridiculously hard photography class last semester. With that said, however, one of my friends asked me today if I'd be interested in taking their graduation photos. This excited me! I guess my love for photography still exists...it was just on a hiatus for the last several months or so.


Final Advising...
I was advised today for next semester. It was kind of bitter sweet. I'm happy to have only 19 semester hours standing in my way from graduation, but I'm sad to know I'm leaving so many great friendships behind. 
My spring 2012 schedule consists of:
1.) Tap Dance TR 12:30-1:45
2.) Rhythmic Analysis TR 9:30-10:45
3.) Modern Dance 3 MWF 11-12:30
4.) Dance Production TR 8-9:15
5.) ACDFA TR 3:30-5
6.) Analysis of Movement MWF 10-10:50
     Lab W 1-2:50
7.) New Media M 4-6:30


The song of the week...
is "Bring Me Down" by Miranda Lambert. Congrats to her for getting the Female Artist of the Year award last night on the CMA's.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!