29 More Days Until...

I graduate!

Invitations have been made/sent.

Cap and gown have been picked up.

Graduation dress has been purchased. (Shhh...it's a secret!)

To Do List

Decide on shoes for graduation...comfort vs. cute

Figure out my future plans
On a daily basis, I'm asked, "What are you doing after graduation?" This question is one of the most difficult questions ever because I really don't know. I've turned down some pretty amazing opportunities just recently because they weren't the so-called "perfect fit." As a new graduate, I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't seek perfection, but I'm definitely not going to settle. Until then, I'm fairly certain that I'm going to move back to the Houston area, work toward my teacher certification in dance and journalism, write freelance and possibly try to find a dance teaching position at a studio. Well I guess I have more figured out than I thought...ha!

Pass Kinesiology 417...hardest class ever!

Buy this SFA zipper bracelet from 
The Runaway Mule...only $15!
 (Great graduation present...hint hint!)


Lastly, relish in these last few weeks as a college student!

Axe 'Em Jacks! 













Comments

  1. Congrats Gina! I bet this is a very exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley! We should meet up for lunch or something after I graduate. I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! It would be great to catch up:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!