"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you."



One of my friends recently did a blog post on her dreams/future goals. I enjoyed it so much that I've decided to do the same. Hope you enjoy!


Places I'd like to visit:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Walt Disney World

Dollywood

Broadway

Rocky Mountains

Grand Canyon

Las Vegas

Atlantis

Dream Job

Dance Teacher

Journalist

Yearbook Advisor/Representative

Random

Go zip lining

See Lady Antebellum in concert

Learn how to sew
Go on a cruise

Take pilates classes

Make cake pops (random but definite goal of mine) :)

To be continued... :)












Comments

  1. Hey there blogging buddy! Hope you're having an amazing weekend....anyway. I tagged/linked to you in a recent blog of mine. Hopefully to increase readership for all. Check it out at:

    http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2012/02/getting-to-know-you.html

    (oh and I'm right there with you for both Harry Potter world and cakepops! haha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!