"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."




Highlights of my week:
  • I got my column published in The Pine Log. This alone made me so giddy. I couldn't help but get a high any time I saw people around campus reading it. Since I know you are all anxious to see my column, I attached the link. Please know I'm not responsible for the typos. Meal Plan Rantings 
  • I got a ton of ad sales for the Stone Fort Yearbook. I really think the mass e-mail I sent out to the faculty advisers worked, and if it didn't, I'd still like to think it did. :)
  • My senior choreographic project is roughly half done. Choreographing is such a grueling, draining process. It is so hard to know what the professors are looking for in terms of movement, but I feel I'm constantly gaining ground. 
  • I finally filed for my tentative degree plan. This degree plan is supposed to be filed after 45 credit hours, but I filed after 90 hours. Yep, I procrastinated once again.
  • We had a guest speaker from The Daily Sentinel come into my Feature Writing course. The speaker, Rayanne Schmid, is the editor of the local paper. She was definitely an inspiration.
  • I witnessed my dance teacher fall on the floor and sing "Ain't No Sunshine" and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" loud and proud.
  • All in all, this week has been quite memorable. I'm still busier than ever, but I'm managing. Without further ado, I'll leave you with my song of the week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!