Silver Screen Summer

As the summer winds down and the start of another school year lurks around the corner, I thought it would be fun to look at just how many movies I saw at the theater since May. I love going to movies. It's like a two hour escape from reality...something well worth the ticket price if you ask me. In fact, I used to want to be a movie critic. Who am I kidding...I still want to be a movie critic! Without further ado, here's the list:

1) Something Borrowed-cute storyline

Something Borrowed movie poster

2.) Bridesmaids-not for those with weak stomachs

Bridesmaids movie poster

3.) Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides-those mermaids were crazy!

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie poster

4.) Super 8-suprisingly good...go Steven Spielberg!

Super 8 movie poster

5.) Green Lantern-don't remember much about this one...

Green Lantern movie poster

6.) Bad Teacher-seen better...

Bad Teacher movie poster

7.) Transformers: Dark of the Moon-so want a Camaro now!

Transformers: Dark of the Moon movie poster

8.) Horrible Bosses-hilarious!

Horrible Bosses movie poster

9.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II-so great I saw it twice!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II movie poster

10.) Captain America: The First Avenger-suprisingly not awful...loved when the girl shot at the guy!

Captain America: The First Avenger movie poster

11.) Friends with Benefits-not as good as No Strings Attached but still cute

Friends with Benefits movie poster

12.) Cowboys and Aliens-I got some of my best laughs from this movie...it really should have been classified as a comedy!

Cowboys and Aliens movie poster

13.) Crazy, Stupid, Love-Ryan Gosling...enough said!

Crazy, Stupid, Love movie poster

14.) Rise of the Planet of the Apes-Caesar was so adorable...best actor in movie!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie poster

15.) The Change-Up-too much nudity for my liking, but I did have my loudest laugh watching this movie!

The Change-Up movie poster

16.) The Help-best movie of the summer...a classic!

The Help movie poster

17.) One Day-no thanks...Cowboys and Aliens might have been better!

One Day movie poster



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!