Nutcracker Market Review/Favorite Booths



So I know it's been a few weeks since I went to the Nutcracker Market, but I thought I'd share with you my favorite booths/stores I saw while there. Since most of these places have websites, you might want to do a little Christmas shopping from your couch. :)

Side note: While I enjoyed the Nutcracker Market experience very much, I probably will not be back. The admission is extremely high ($13 a person plus parking) and the massive amount of people pushing and shoving you makes it hard to stop and really look at the individual items. With that said, there are a few ways to cut your costs. You can print a $1 off coupon on their website or get half off admission if you show up 3 hours prior to closing. Personally, I'd recommend the latter because 3 hours is more than enough time to shop.

Without further ado, here's the list-

1.) A Rosy Outlook-This booth was amazing. They sold accessories, shirts and so much more. I ended up buying the "Born & Raised in Texas" shirt from there. I've worn it a few times now, and I love it! :)


2.) Nothing Bundt Cakes-Just when I was about to overlook this booth, I saw a fresh tray of free samples appear. As soon as the red velvet cake touched my lips, I knew this would have to go on the list. It was so soft and delicious. Not to mention, these stores are located everywhere! How convenient!

3.) One Hip Mom- OK, I must admit I never stepped foot inside this booth. It was just too packed. With that said, I could tell this was a great find. The shirts and accessories were so unique, and the prices seemed quite reasonable. While there were a few "mom specific" items there, this store really appealed to every age group.

4.) Art by Amy-If you're into unique jewelry pieces, this is the booth for you. Most of the items are $20 or under which makes this booth even more irresistible. If money were no issue, I would've bought at least 10 different items here.

5.) Luke and Brandon- For the first time in my life, I tasted rum cake. This cake is indescribable. I can't even compare it to anything else because it was on a whole other level. You haven't lived if you haven't tried this rum cake. Yummmmmm!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013…Where did you go?

Hi!

Dance! Dance! Dance!